- Secondary plant uses
- Whether to grow from seed or seedlings
- Plant hardiness
- When to plant
- Plant spacing
- Seed depth
- The number of rows per Mittleider bed
- The number of plants and expected yield for that bed
- The average number of nutrient applications
- Mature plant height
- The number of days to maturity
- Harvest period
- Other plants that might cross-pollinate
- Whether the variety is an annual, perennial, biennial or self-seeding
The double-sided, full color chart measures 6.5″ x 10″ and is fully laminated & edge-sealed. It will be an invaluable reference in your gardening tool-kit!
This chart is included free of charge with every Texas Ready Liberty Seed Bank. Therefore, if you are purchasing a bank from us, only order the chart if you would like to have an additional copy on hand.