Forged in America, the All American 921 is the perfect solution to your home canning needs. (The USDA recommends pressure canning as the only way to can meat, fish, poultry and vegetables.) This unit has the capacity needed for preparing large quantities of food and quickly pressure-cooking inexpensive meat cuts to juicy tenderness. Only All American Pressure Canners feature an exclusive, precision-machined metal-to-metal sealing system, which means there is no rubber seal to crack or wear out. Positive action clamping locks align the cover to the base, forming a steam-tight seal. Because no gasket is involved, the cover is always easily opened and closed.
Please Note: All American Pressure Canners are not recommended for use on glass top/flat ranges without first checking with the stove manufacturer because their weight may cause the glass/ceramic to break. The canners' diameter is larger than most burners and may cause heat to transfer outward and damage the surrounding surface. All American Pressure Canners are intended and manufactured solely for home use applications. They are not intended for commercial applications.
The All American 921 21 Quart Pressure Canner features:
- Professional quality, extra heavy-duty cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating
- Stay-cool Bakelite top handle
- Geared steam gauge
- Two automatic venting features that provide an extra margin of safety: a safety control valve & an overpressure plug
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 & 15 psi
- Smooth, easy-to-clean satin finish
- Double-thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
- Two cooking/canning racks
- An instruction & recipe book
- Capacity: 21 1/2 quarts (liquid), 19 pint jars or 7 quart jars
- Inside diameter: 12 1/4 inches
- Inside height: 10 1/2 inches
- Overall length: 15 inches
- Overall height: 15 3/8 inches
*Jar capacities are based on round, regular mouth, standard mason jar sizes.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Underwriters Laboratories Listed
Made in the USA